Hey,

Some of you may know me (I've been around for a long time), but for
those who don't, let me introduce myself: I've been a GNOME translator
since 2008 (pt_BR team). In 2012 I participated in the Google Summer
of Code program working in GNOME Documents. Since then, I've been
contributing here and there with small patches in projects such as:
Documents, Music, Polari, Goa, Gedit, and a few more.
I'm from Brazil, I'm in the last year of Computer Science. I blog
about my gnome-related activities at
http://blogs.gnome.org/felipeborges/. I hangout in IRC under the
*creative* alias of "felipeborges" in channels such as #documents,
#gnome-music, #gnome-love, #gnome-hackers, #gnome-br and others.

I already know a couple of new foundation members in this new members
list above, but I'd love to meet all the others.

Cheers,
Felipe.