> On Jan 6, 2015, at 2:54 PM, Magdalen Berns <m.be...@thismagpie.com> wrote:
>
> The stigma related to bitcoin is just the media doing their thing to try and
> discredit it, in my humble view. A lot of people do not buy into that stuff.
> With that said, it is reasonable for anyone to be uncomfortable with
> something and not be made to feel pressured so yeah, I think people should be
> willing to accept that this is how you feel.

I’d like to take this opportunity to point out that, over the past year, the
RUBLE has outperformed Bitcoin, financially. If you get some, I’d certainly
convert them to Real Money™ as quickly as possible. (I’m not sure it’s
responsible to encourage people to indulge in what’s clearly a waste of good
capital.)