On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Stormy Peters <sto...@gnome.org> wrote:
> Did anything happen with the adboard at FOSDEM? It's very important to keep
> up relationships with adboard members if we want to continue to depend on
> them for financial contributions. And you should never pass up a chance to
> meet with them in person!

I agree completely.  It's a lot harder without a executive director
who primarily does this.  That said, I did send a note out about
having an adboard meeting possibly during the Conservency dinner.  We
generally have enough members do one at FOSDEM.  This time we did not
have a quorom unfortunately.

sri