Robert,

I didn't express myself clearly enough: I really meant we haven't
received enough candidacies for the elections and the voting phase to
begin, thus the need to extend the timelines. We currently collected a
total of 5 candidates, 2 to go for the elections to actually start:

Allan Day
Britt Yazel
Carlos Soriano
Robert McQueen
Philip Chimento

cheers,

Il giorno lun 27 mag 2019 alle ore 13:21 Robert McQueen
<ra...@gnome.org> ha scritto:

> On Mon, 2019-05-27 at 12:40 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
> > Foundation members,
>
> Dear Andrea,
>

> due to no candidacies being received for the 2019 elections
>
> Is this a clerical / copy paste error from an old announcement? From my
> perspective I have seen four timely candidacies per the old timeline
> (myself included) and one further/late candidacy which would suit the
> revised timeline. Can you confirm the current candidate list from your
> perspective or whether any of the submissions so far have been
> discounted for any reason?
>
> Many Thanks,
> Rob
>
> > we're
> > postponing each of the items of the timeline [1] by one week in order
> > to provide additional time for possible candidates to evaluate and
> > send in their candidacy. [1] has been updated accordingly. Details on
> > how to run as a candidate and other related information can be found
> > at [2].
> >

> >                           *GNOME Board Elections 2019*
> >                 2019-05-12: List of candidates opens.
> >                 2019-06-02: Last day to announce candidacies, submit
> > summary statements.
> >                 2019-06-03: Final list of candidates.
> >                 2019-06-04: Instructions mailed to eligible voters,
> > voting begins.
> >                 2019-06-18: Voting closes.
> >                 2019-06-19: Preliminary results are announced.
> >                 2019-06-26: Last day to challenge preliminary results.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > [1] https://vote.gnome.org/2019/rules.html
> > [2]
> > https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2019-April/msg00002.html

Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av