You need use same version on MP and all LP modules!!! sorry for my bad english type show flash and see your versions type show version and see your current version type reload-check and see what happen too
make fun Mitko On Monday 14 December 2009 20:42:43 Chuck Ufarley wrote: > Hey Everybody-- > > I just got a series of the above cards, and I keep getting SYNC_FID errors > and a looping reboot of the line cards (see below). This has happened with > three in a row, though I *can* get a previously working card to come up. I > tried booting interactive and syncing the mp with the lp, but the new cards > still won't come up. I'd rather not send them back, for obvious reasons. > Am I missing some fix that I should know? > > Here's the error: > > Module down in slot 1, reason CARD_DOWN_REASON_FID_DISTRIBUTION_FAILED. > Error Co > de (0) > Slot 1 is rebooted > Download to Slot 1 is timed out > > And the show module (with the working card up and running): > > NetIron MLX-8 Router#sho mod > Module Status Ports Starting MAC > M1 (left): > M2 (right): NI-MLX-MR Management Module Active > F1: NI-X-SF Switch Fabric Module Active > F2: NI-X-SF Switch Fabric Module Active > S1: NI-MLX-1Gx20-GC 20-port 10/100/1000 Copper Module CARD_STATE_BOOT > 20 0 > 012.f29e.7b00 > S2: > S3: NI-MLX-1Gx20-GC 20-port 10/100/1000 Copper Module CARD_STATE_UP 20 > 001 > 2.f29e.7b60 > S4: > S5: > S6: > S7: > S8: > > Thanks much. Always appreciated. > > --Chuck > _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
