Good afternoon,

I'm wondering if someone can provide a sample config for the following setup:

Here's the layout and it's not working... the IGMP joins don't seem to stick...I'm pretty sure I'm missing something simple...

vrf POST-ENCRYPT
rd: 64512:10000
ip route 0.0.0.0/0 172.16.0.3
ip multicast-routing

router pim vrf POST-ENCRYPT

vlan 600
untag eth 1/1 1/2
router-interface ve 600

vlan 601
untag eth 1/19
router-interface ve 601

int eth 1/1 = Streamer from Conklin Intracom Middleware
int eth 1/2 = Streamer from Conklin Intracom Middleware
int eth 1/19 = Test Set-top box

int ve 600
vrf forwarding POST-ENCRYPT
ip address 172.16.0.254/24
ip pim

int ve 601
vrf forwarding POST-ENCRYPT
ip address 172.26.144.1/20
ip helper-address 172.16.0.1
ip pim

Let me know which debug info would be preferable -- unless I'm missing a simple command.

Thanks!
Adam

--
Adam E Barratt
Sales Engineer
SOCKET
(573) 817-0000
[email protected]
1-800-SOCKET-3  www.socket.net
**********************************************************************
Privacy Notice: The information in this message is confidential and may be 
legally privileged. It is intended for use only by the individual or entity to 
which it is addressed. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. 
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or 
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and 
may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the 
sender immediately and delete it from your system without copying or forwarding.
**********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to