Yo, ip multicast-routing router pim
vlan 600 untag eth 1/1 1/2 router-interface ve 600 int ve 600 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ip pim vlan 601 untag eth 1/1 1/2 router-interface ve 601 int ve 601 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ip pim This work dor me. Check Your source TTL pls, my TTK is 1. You need TTL 2+. And "ip helper-address" no need i think. make fun Mitko On Wednesday 03 November 2010 21:50:43 Adam E Barratt (Sales Engineering) wrote: > Good afternoon, > > I'm wondering if someone can provide a sample config for the following > setup: > > Here's the layout and it's not working... the IGMP joins don't seem to > stick...I'm pretty sure I'm missing something simple... > > vrf POST-ENCRYPT > rd: 64512:10000 > ip route 0.0.0.0/0 172.16.0.3 > ip multicast-routing > > router pim vrf POST-ENCRYPT > > vlan 600 > untag eth 1/1 1/2 > router-interface ve 600 > > vlan 601 > untag eth 1/19 > router-interface ve 601 > > int eth 1/1 = Streamer from Conklin Intracom Middleware > int eth 1/2 = Streamer from Conklin Intracom Middleware > int eth 1/19 = Test Set-top box > > int ve 600 > vrf forwarding POST-ENCRYPT > ip address 172.16.0.254/24 > ip pim > > int ve 601 > vrf forwarding POST-ENCRYPT > ip address 172.26.144.1/20 > ip helper-address 172.16.0.1 > ip pim > > Let me know which debug info would be preferable -- unless I'm missing a > simple command. > > Thanks! > Adam _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
