5.1 is MLX/XMR code, is it not?
These are BigIron ... or do they run the same code base?  I don't know as I
don't run BI. But "JetCore" would tend to indicate ASIC and not FPGA.



On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Arjan Van Der Oest <[email protected]>wrote:

> On 7Feb, 2011, at 11:36 , Mischa Peters wrote:
>
> > The only unfortunate thing is that VRRP-e doesn't support IPv6.
>
> As far as I know this was introduced in 5.1 and is my main reason to
> upgrade to this version. Am I misinformed?
>
> --
> Met vriendelijke groet,
>
> Arjan van der Oest
> Senior Network & Systems Engineer / Security Officer
>
> Voiceworks BV - Editiestraat 29 - 1321 NG Almere
> Mobile : (+31) (0)36 7600 197
> Voiceworks winnaar Gouden FD Gazelle Award 2010 http://bit.ly/eksf8V
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
>
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to