Hi All,

Does anyone have a good warm fuzzy feeling about what the latest CP30A image
is for v4.3?  I have already researched the recommended v4.3 quick fixes,
and unless I missed it (always a possibility) there isn't a CP30 image quick
fix for v4.3.  The reason I'm asking this question because we are currently
running v4.3 with QF11659 installed.  This quick fix doesn't show up in the
quick fix listing on the CSC website anymore.  It used to be listed because
I have it on my hard drive with documentation.  At this moment in time I
intend to continue using the QF11659 image unless someone knows of a reason
not to.

I am obviously confused and in need of enlightenment.  Any insight,
background, or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gaylon Hicks
Tennessee Valley Authority, Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant
Mail Stop PEC-2C
PO Box 2000
Decatur, AL  35609
Phone: (256) 729-7804           Fax:  (256) 729-2047
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FedEx Address:          Shaw Road, Athens, AL  35611