        From:   Hicks, Gaylon F. [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, March 07, 2001 7:46 AM
        To:     'Foxboro DCS Mail List'
        Subject:        RE: V4.3 CP30A latest image

        Thanks for the everyone's help.  I called TAC and got the latest
CP30A image
        emailed to me, which is the version 6.1.2 image.  That is apparently
the
        only way to get this image for v4.3 now, since it doesn't exist as a
QF on
        the TAC site anymore.  I haven't finished reviewing the changes for
this
        image but it looks like this may be the same image as QF11659.  They
look
        suspiciously similar.  Anyway, thanks for all the help.

        Gaylon Hicks
        TVA - Browns Ferry NP