The document B0193MK Rev D has sizing information. I'll send Chad a copy.
The version of the document on my FoxDoc CD is Revision D and it lacks
sizing information.

Basically, it is about as fast as a CP-10 and can hold more blocks.

The Rev D document says that it can handle only 300 outgoing points. I
believe that this is a typographical error and that the number should be
3000, but I'm checking on it.

The AB interface options are:

*       Micro-I/A
*       over Ethernet
*       over AB-DH
*       DI-30 (FT or non-FT) over AB-DH
*       AW-I over Ethernet
*       AB Station (Co-Processor board installed in the PLC/5)

For points per dollar, you should look at Micro-I/A. It is faster than the
DI for data transfer and has more RAM.

For a small and inexpensive total solution, the AW-I is appropriate.

For a system with redundancy requirements, use the DI.

There are lots of other points to ponder, but this is a summary.

Regards,

Alex Johnson
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043