        From:   Airhart, Chad M. [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, May 16, 2001 1:56 PM
        To:     'Foxboro DCS Mail List'
        Subject:        RE: ACM Module

        The document is exactly what we were looking for Alex.  Thanks a
lot.  One
        question.  The document references the use of the ACM with 6.0 and
6.1
        explicitly.  Does it work the same with 4.3?

        Chad Airhart
        Instrument, Electrical & Control Systems Engineer
        Equistar Chemicals, LP.
        Victoria, TX
        Wk. (361) 572-2568
        Pgr. (361) 270-2214 alpha messaging at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Fx. (361) 572-2541

It
        > details
        > the amount of available RAM, the size of the blocks, the time
required to
        > execute a block, etc.
        >

        > It should be noted that the ACM has had substantial improvements
in its
        > software over the last year or so. This includes the switchover
time from
        > primary ACM to backup ACM. It is a much improved product these
days.

        > Re: My earlier error (ACM vs. ABS)
        >
        > Just before Chad's note yesterday, I had a requested for ABS
information.
        > Like the ACM, the ABS document was recently updated with sizing
        > information.
        > When I saw Chad's note, I thought how ironic that I got the same
question
        > in
        > such quick succession. WRONG!
        >

        > Regards,