From: Timothy A. Ruhland

Based on some exchanges I have had with Charlie Piper, I think the A-B
PLC5E interface is brand new this year, still in beta, and will be released
around the end of the second quarter (? best guess ?).

Could that be it?

Regards,
Tim Ruhland
Eastman Kodak Company

<-- Insects on a bough, floating down river, still singing -->

"Johnson,Alex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/03/2000 04:50:23 PM

Please respond to "Foxboro DCS Mail List"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>