On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Joost van der Sluis <jo...@cnoc.nl> wrote:

> So next time (not this time, we're already on it now) provide small
> patches if you can and try not to include old patches into new ones.
> Although I do admit that that's more work, that way we can apply faster
> and that way it's easier for you to make new changes...

This is where a Git repository comes in really handy. Create a new
local feature branch or stash existing changes while working on new
changes. Then unstash / pop old changes again.

Florian, do you read freeX magazine (same people as Toolbox)? I wrote
an Introduction to Git article for the magazine - so I could learn
more about Git as well. In the process, I have learnt such a lot. Git
has some truly amazing (and maybe not that well known) features that
really impressed be.

Regards,
  - Graeme -