Sorry Joost, but I posted 2(+1) more, much smaller ones though :)

and

The third I submitted contains the rest of the example CGI/Apache projects to demonstrate the use of FCL-web with templates.

I promise these are the last bugs I found while creating these example applications for fcl-web. All started by trying to reply to some people on the forum asking questions about using fpweb :)

I attached the README.txt for the whole set of examples if anyone is interested what is in there (don't panic, only about 50 something lines).

AB