Marco van de Voort wrote:
In our previous episode, Florian Klaempfl said:
Also note that WPO can do little about published methods (since it must assume that these can all be called via RTTI).
Maybe the IDE can feedback some info about used classes and methods?
In time, a pascal analyser would be a good thing to have. I think analysis
of smartlinking is more something for an analyzer than the compiler itself
(though the compiler could generate certain datafiles obviously).
This won't help lazarus. For lazarus, also the contents of the lfms is
important.

Yeah, I got it when I saw Jonas' reply. The IDE could list all visual
components in forms in a file and hand it to the compiler. And a "custom"
list could allow additional streaming types (for users code)

All components are already sortof reported :)
In order to get streamed, each component must have a member variable in the owning form. However what is needed is a list of properties touched in the lfm (setting control.caption or control.font.color for instance).

Marc