Zitat von Zaher Dirkey <parm...@gmail.com>:

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.ma...@elis.ugent.be>wrote:

On 11 Jul 2010, at 15:47, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> I know that the "in <filespec>" is part of the Delphi syntax, but what is
it really good for?

> AFAIK it's not allowed to "rename" units this way, and since (currently)
only absolute filenames are implemented,

That is incorrect. Relative file names do work. They are resolved relative
to the current working directory of the compiler.

It is more useful if relative to same directory of the current file, i can
move or copy my projects/lib easly without need to change the .cfg or my
project options.

Even then: If you move/rename a directory with target units, you have to adapt all 'in' of using units.
If you use search paths you only have to adapt one.

Mattias