On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaert...@netcologne.de
> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:57:39 +0200
> Zaher Dirkey <parm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > uses
> >
> > >    myunit in '..\lib\myunit.pas',
> > >
> > > it is no need to change it even in the search path.
> > >

> > I meant my project have folders like
> > /proj/bin
> > /proj/src
> > /proj/lib
> > i can move the dir /proj or my component package to any dir without need
> > changes.
>
> So it is with search paths. They don't need to change when you move
> your /proj.
> I don't see your point.

If i have project use some source of components,not use  *.o files,
My proj1 use component lib1.pas but lib1.pas need unit unit1.pas in sub dir
(/mylib/src/sqlite/unit1.pas) of same dir of lib1.pas

/proj1/bin
/proj1/src
/proj1/lib
/proj1/addons

/mylib/src
/mylib/src/sqlite/
/mylib/src/firebird/

in fact i must add all in search path, while if i put in /mylib/src/lib1.pas
in uses
uses
  sqlite in './sqlite/sqlite.pas';

now i can move copy to friends, make it from another platform
(linux/windows) and send the examples without worry about the paths, may be
i need to change one path

May be the point got when i build site using PHP :)

Thanks

--
Zaher Dirkey