On Sun, 29 Aug 2010, Marco van de Voort wrote:

In our previous episode, Michael Van Canneyt said:
There is nothing in Delphi X (due in 3 days) that will not build on these
existing things.
We need those first.

Delphi Xe is not the multiplatform version anyways.

From what I've heard, the Mac version is unlikely to appear soon, if at all.
Let alone a linux version.

Professionally I'm not terribly interested in either atm. I am mildly
interested in Windows 64-bit, but in my current job it has no real big
priority either. On the other hand, when most camera manufacturers start
moving focus from 32-bit to 64-bit, it needs to be there instantly.

The 64-bit version is where the focus is. Since that requires them to rework the compiler and then the complete VCL,
they're in for some work.