On Sun, 29 Aug 2010, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:

The build fails when the (relative) searchpaths are prefixed with "..\" in a later stage of the make cycle, as already reported.

That sounds like a compiler problem, not a makefile problem. That is beyond my capabilities.

I see no chance how the compiler can influence the command arguments, generated by Make.

If the same command works with trunk, then the cause is in the compiler,
since that is the only thing that differs ?

The makefiles have worked for 16 years. Unless you changed them, I see nothing
that could cause it to break except a broken compiler.

It may be a configuration problem. Can you build the new NoGlobals compiler(s)?

The compiler is built. ppudump is not. But the same makefile works for trunk, so the cause is in the compiler.