On 10/20/2010 02:04 AM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

I would like to see my C parser working as an FPC front-end,

I feel that there in fact is a decent cause for doing a C(++) front-end for the FPC compiler: importing existing C++ code into a Pascal project. I suppose this is not possible completely without modifying the C++ code this will not be possible in many cases (please don't start discussing multiple inheritance ;-) ), but this would be a lot better than the current situation where linking FPC and C++ is completely impossible due to the different ABI.

-Michael