Am 05.04.2011 07:21, schrieb Skybuck Flying:
Answering my own question ;)

I guess the answer to my question is more or less the same as the
following question:

"How to add a new target to free pascal compiler".

And I found this webpage which explains it a bit:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Porting_Free_Pascal#Adding_a_new_target

I'll quote webpage here in case it ever goes lost ;)

"
[snip]
"

This is probably enough information for me for now to go on ;)

This information is only useful once the compiler can generate code for your target platform. A FPC target consists of two "bits": the cpu and the OS. You are currently at the "cpu" step and that is documented much less complete here: http://wiki.freepascal.org/Porting_Free_Pascal#Porting_to_a_new_Architecture

See also my (yet to be written) answers to your first mail.