On 16/05/2011 15:18, Joerg Schuelke wrote:
  It is not only
the weakness, it is the power too. Will think about.
weakness and power are not necessary opposites, or exclusive.

and btw, allow me the rhetoric (though not as the means of an argument, since it isn't good style):
you know what they say about power? power corrupts.

Am Mon, 16 May 2011 14:41:35 +0100