Am Tue, 17 May 2011 13:38:35 +0100
schrieb Martin <f...@mfriebe.de>:

> Going for educational.. or theoretical...

You understand, it is not even easy for someone to have a need ore a
valid use for an macro, after 30 years without? Then crutch macro
support that fpc has, makes that not better. It makes people preventing
them, even if they could be helpful. That was meant by educational.

> There is another idea => which would still make some of this
> possible.

I know. The main pitfall in my eyes is the replication of the scanner,
a mass of handwritten code, which I am not willing to hold in sync. But
there is a package too. Or writing a table driven. I´ll look at it.

Regards
        Jörg