Vincent Snijders wrote:
2011/7/1 Michael Schnell <mschn...@lumino.de>:
On 07/01/2011 02:00 PM, Vincent Snijders wrote:
I won't call that a definitive URL, but some vague indication. That is
more than 200 mails at least. I'd expected you to give a link to the
email in the archives where "Andrew described a code".
So, which link to click on
http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-devel/2011-June/subject.html
or which link to click on

http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2011-June/subject.html
?

I have no idea how to find a certain mail in the backlog.

So how you expect us to find the description *you* want us to read in
all those mails, if even you cannot find it.

But it would not help anyway, as AFAIR, no additional information can be
found there.

Oh, it was just another piece of useless information...

Fair play, he /has/ said he's mailed Andrew looking for source.

However under the circumstances we've got to have something definitive to inspect and test- I for one would be very unhappy if I spent my time running up a rarely-used system and updating its compiler, only to be told that I didn't have the right version of the test program.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk