On 12-8-2011 13:44, Michael Schnell wrote:
On 08/11/2011 11:24 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
I will offer fpGUI support to anybody that works on LCL-fpGUI though.
So if you do go that route and get stuck with fpGUI concepts, don't
hesitate to send me a mail.
Great.

Sven: For me right now the biggest problem with fpGUI/LCL is that Application.QueuAsyncCall (and similar things) does not work.

Maybe we can work together on improving fpGUI/LCL.

-Michael
I volunteer to be an easy target. Not good enough at Android and compiler stuff yet, although my stuff works. I am more than good enough at coding and review, though. And comparing different languages on the same platform. (C, C++, Java, Pascal)
At least my toolchain seems to be working ;-)