And more important for me: the same code I can use on several OS:
Android, WebOs, Linux, Windows, .. iOs ( I hope that FPC will be able to
crosscompile to iOs soon), server can be embedded or standalone

This might not be possible from non Apple targets, because of Apple's
licence restrictions (the OS X users might be able to tell more
regarding this). If you have a OS X and the iPhone SDK this is already
possible...

I count on it. Purchase machine with OS X is not problem, when I come around than my source will work.

--
  Darek