On 27 Nov 2011, at 12:19, Sergei Gorelkin wrote:

> 27.11.2011 13:09, Jonas Maebe пишет:
>>
>> I regularly use OPT at the top level myself and I've never seen it being
>> ignored in that situation.
>>
> Earlier in this thread Leonardo wrote:
>
> >> Sven, I added OPT="-gl" but I got exactly the same output. I also tried
> >> with clean all OPT="-gl" and got the same.
>
> From this I concluded that something goes wrong with OPT at top level at
> least in this particular case.

It can also mean that the code in the lineinfo unit didn't work for some
reason, which seems more likely to me. Even the -Xs added by the top level
"make all" doesn't cause problems in that case, because the OPT parameters are
added at the end of the command line and -g will disable -Xs if it comes after
it.