27.11.2011 13:26, Jonas Maebe пишет:

On 27 Nov 2011, at 12:19, Sergei Gorelkin wrote:

27.11.2011 13:09, Jonas Maebe пишет:

I regularly use OPT at the top level myself and I've never seen it being
ignored in that situation.

Earlier in this thread Leonardo wrote:

Sven, I added OPT="-gl" but I got exactly the same output. I also tried with clean all
OPT="-gl" and got the same.

 From this I concluded that something goes wrong with OPT at top level at least
in this particular case.

It can also mean that the code in the lineinfo unit didn't work for some reason, which
seems more likely to me. Even the -Xs added by the top level "make all" doesn't
cause problems in that case, because the OPT parameters are added at the end of the
command line and -g will disable -Xs if it comes after it.

After re-testing and seeing that OPT is indeed passed correctly, I agree that I had made a wrong conclusion here. But let's wait for feedback; if compiler alone can be cycled with DISABLE_TLS_DIRECTORY then the whole trunk is very probably can build that way too.

Sergei