In our previous episode, Henry Vermaak said:

> > I don't like using full browsers for help. They are relatively slow and
> > don't provide as convenient access to the parts that make a helpsystems
> > a helpsystem (index, TOC, search).
>
> Yes, it's definitely not ideal.  I do like having tabs of multiple help
> topics open at the same time, though.

The Windows CHM system supports something like that, but it is not under
full control of the user. It is more that the CHM can open multiple windows
for e.g. special indexes.

If I had infinite time I'd investigate that a bit deeper for overviews of
string routines, filehandling etc. (one of the things the current help is
lacking most IMHO. Fpdoc should probably get some tagging system)

>From past discussions with Graeme, I remember that he also responded that
INF has some windowing functionality.