On 19 December 2011 12:48, Marco van de Voort  wrote:
>> You are wrong. chmsee, chmview, gnochm, xchm, kchmviewer etc all
>> existing long before I started working on DocView. Do a Google search
>> to find the history of each of those projects - that's if you have the
>> time and interest. ;-)
>
> Crap viewers for INF I meant.

In that case, you're still wrong. IBM's iview.exe, which is a Windows
INF viewer that can run happily under Linux WINE, is very crap too.
;-)  I checked the file date of iview.exe, which is 2001-08-13 (though
the copyright notice says 1994) - so it was also available way before
I started DocView. No Linux INF viewers existed before DocView [that I
know of].

  - Graeme -