Am 28.02.2012 13:31, schrieb Marco van de Voort:
In our previous episode, Sven Barth said:
handling completely again which seems to be possible according a thread
with Allen Bauer in Embarcadero forum. And please implement it before
AnsiStrings can't be used for the purpose anymore.

If you care about the repeated addition stuff, you should probably be check
out tstringbuilder.  It is said to performance better with string
concatenation then ansistring.  I never use it though, but that is partially
also because currently I don't work much with character data.

Do we already have a TStringBuilder?

I don't know. As said I don't use it :)

The interface of TStringBuilder is documented rather well in the Embarcadero wiki (it's described as an equivalent implementation of the StringBuilder class of .NET). So I might give it a try once I've finished my last exam for this term on Thursday...