I noticed you got the WinSock2 one when it conflicted with a file, I just chose to use the SVN copy as it was pretty much the same.

I'd like to update my Apach24 patch but it seems I can't seem to log-in to the Free Pascal bugs area.. It says my account is either blocked, disabled, or I entered the username/password incorrectly. I've been logging in the same way for many many years lol .. can someone check the error out for me? That would be most excellent. :)

And I saw your comment on the $INCLUDESTRINGFILE! Yes, of course! I would love to include a test case and such. Thank you for looking at it Sven. I was also thinking about the maximum size issue.. Should we use a constant for the Size Restraint? Or a parameter? (Or even another directive?)

- Dennis