Actually, I recently proposed several changes to CSS, and I'm not a part of their working group. I can even track the status of it.

- Dennis Fehr

On 2015-07-24 06:02 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
In our previous episode, Den said:
      Looks like I sparked quite a bit of interest! Perhaps we could work
on a Standard instead of just on the Compiler itself? This gives people
more of a look on what 'could' happen, instead of a Wiki where everyone
can just edit.  A system where voting is necessary, just like Standards
from W3C, Khronos, etc, etc.
Neither is voting by uninformed people. People admitted to W3C and Kronos
are a preselected group, not every internet user can vote directly on
proposals.