On Tue, 12 Apr 2016, Maciej Izak wrote:

[Note: this is less a "I don't want it", but a "I don't like it"]

phew!

Note: these attributes are on my TODO list.

Please don't do anything attribute related until I've merged Joost's class
attributes branch which lays the foundations for the attributes. I've
planned this for after the reintegration of my dynamic packages branch
which is currently WIP (the merge, not the branch ;) )

IIRC the branch is incomplete (for example RTTI in early stage and for
example TValue need to be improved). Extending these branch is also on my
TODO. :) Maybe the only target of mentioned branch is to allow attributes
of classes (which has no much sense without Invoke method and extended RTTI
- and that is absolutely unimplemented).

Attributes do not need Invoke ?