On Tue, 19 Jul 2016, Sven Barth wrote:

value" expected: <4,56> but was: <5>
    Exception class:   EAssertionFailedError
    Exception message: "Correct value" expected: <4,56> but was: <5>
        at   $00434358  TTESTJSONSTREAMER__ASSERTPROP,  line 761 of
testjsonrtti.pp
  Failure:
    Message:           TTestJSONDeStreamer.TestFloat4: "Correct extended
value" expected: <5,67> but was: <6>
    Exception class:   EAssertionFailedError
    Exception message: "Correct extended value" expected: <5,67> but
was: <6>
        at   $0043241F  TTESTJSONDESTREAMER__TESTFLOAT4,  line 374 of
testjsonrtti.pp

I am aware of this.

However, this is only on i386, on 64-bit the code runs fine.
I have no idea why, the code should be CPU agnostic.

I have not yet had the opportunity to debug it on a i386 machine.

Judging by the errors that is probably due to the compiler using Extended
for some evaluations. You'd need to force them to Double or Single to avoid
that.

Huh ? How can using a higher precision type lead to _less_ precision ???