Besides that it does not work for me, when I add another two functions.
Attached my example.

I get error:
.\Intel_IPP\\ippcoremt.lib(C:/commander/production/ipp201702gold/windows_ia32/.build/windows/obj/ia32/core/s/st/owncpufeatures.obj):(.text[_ownGetMaskFeatures]+0x35):
undefined reference to `__security_cookie'

Looks like you need to include the bufferoverflow.lib

See here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21627607/gcc-linker-error-undefined-reference-to-security-cookie

I do not have such library. Intel does not distribute it, there are hints that it was part of old Microsoft SDK v5 ... It becomes more complicated than I expected, so I abandon this way. I will use dynamic linking ...
Thank you for your help
-Laco.