El 10/6/19 a les 9:14, Michael Van Canneyt ha escrit:

2. I really want to see more arguments than the worn-out 'increased productivity' before adding another exception to an otherwise easy to understand rule in declaring procedures/functions. Simplicity has its virtues.

I think that what really boosts productivity is lazarus being able to code complete correctly most of the code most of the time.
With many exceptions I fear that would become more difficult.
In fact I see more and more lazarus being confused and I have to restart it frequently just to be able to make it code complete again instead of reporting bogus errors (but that may be just another bug).

Bye
--
Luca