Hi!

Linux or Windoze?

When Linux, I will be very interested on how you did it. I am searching for
_usable_ units since half a year or more, but find nothing. PasJpeg is
possibly nice, but not usable (only Windoze) and I found no unit which acts a
s wrapper for already existing C libraries. (And doing that from scratch is
too much work for my purposes.)

Good luck... :-/

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Rudolf Harney wrote:

| Hi!
| I want to create a coloured overlay over a (geographical) map. I do have the map as
a bitmap and I wrote a fpc program, creating informations for the map (ASCII file with
coordinates and values for each point on the map). I don't have experience in
manipulating bitmaps, yet.
| Does someone know a fpc-tool, to generate a new bitmap from that?
| Or another little "bitmap-manipulater-program" (freeware), that I can call?
| Thanks for help!

mfg

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch

--
|      \\|//              Ing. Rainer HANTSCH  -  Hardware + Software |