Hello Rudolf,

Did you check the 'fly' program? I've use it to create something like you
want to do. It's stand-alone, but from pascal you can generate a series of
simple instructions into a text file, the have 'fly' execute them.

According to my docs, the URL is http://martin.gleeson.com/fly/

Another possibility is to use the ImageMagick library you probably have
installed on your machine. Using its 'convert' and other commands you can
combine images, scale, apply effects, even draw on them. If on Unix, type
'man convert'.

John