Hum Thanks for the information but i'm developping an Open Source application... This module is not free version... 5 655$ is a little bit expensive for me :=)

Eugene Mayevski a écrit :
Hello!
You (TOUZEAU DAVID [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote
about "[fpc-pascal] [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client" on 11/25/2006 at
05:09:

TD> I'm searching examples that help me to implement on a linux system an
TD> HTTP client that supporting SSL HTTPS in order to post, get and
TD> downloading files with or without proxy support...

You can use ElHTTPSClient from SecureBlackbox (see
). SecureBlackbox is available for
FreePascal on Windows and Linux (x86).
Sincerely yours,
Eugene Mayevski