Any tutorials out there on using Event Driven programming with Free Pascal?

I'm hoping to create a server/client combo that will need to respond to both input from the client part, and input from the server part

          my server/client combo app
User ---> | server part-->client part| --> another server

So, when my user talks to my server, I need to be able to respond, and when the other server talks to my client, I need to be able to respond.

Anyway, just a simple event driven programming tutorial using some version of Pascal will probably help.

Thanks