On 10/24/07, Leonardo M. Ramé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BTW, can anybody point us to emulators of these devices (I know Embedded
> Visual C++ has an ARM
> WinCE emulator)?

Recently I installed Nokia Carbide.c++ and the Symbian SDK for my N72
phone. One of these packages comes with a virtual phone (donno which
one though). But these are huge downloads wonder what is inside.

<rant> the C++ "Hello,World!" code that the wizard spit made me think
Symbian OS is a pig. I sincerely hope that there is a better way to
program these devices.  </rant>

Cheers,
-Krishna
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an imaginary part
  -Andrew Koenig