On Thursday 06 December 2007 12:22, Bee wrote:
> > Revert the file $(FPCDIR)\packages\paszlib\src\zstream.pp to
> > revision 9290
>
> Sorry if I sound silly, but how to revert to specific rev number? svn
> revert command doesn't expect a number. :(

Easy way to check:

svn up -r 9290 $(FPCDIR)/packages/paszlib/src/zstream.pp

Next 'svn up' updates zstream.pp back to HEAD revision.

To make the change more permanent (locally, of course):

svn merge -rHEAD:9290 $(FPCDIR)/packages/paszlib/src/zstream.pp

This merges in the changes between 9290 and HEAD, but backwards,
effectively reverting the file back to the 9290 revision.

HTH,

Vinzent.