On 4 Sep 08, at 21:03, Paul wrote:

> If I understand correcly, it's the lcl that adds a huge part to the exe.
> Since I only use 1 small form, I could create it with api calls.
> But FPC for WinCE uses a crosscompiler, how do I have to implement this ?
> Are Windows api calls translated to ARM-calls ?

If you use a (cross-)compiler for ARM target processor, the generated
binary will be indeed an ARM binary, of course (ready to run on an
ARM under the selected target OS - WinCE in your case). If targetting
WinCE OS, you can only use WinCE RTL and/or other units prepared for
that target, so if the particular API isn't supported for WinCE (as
opposed to other WinXX platforms), it simply won't compile.

Tomas