Hi Tomas,

Similarly to Felipe, I don't understand why this should be a bad news for
you or why this should mean that Visual Studio gave you something not
available with FPC (or what that "something" was in that case)... It looks
as if I either don't understand what you meant with the statement above,
or that I didn't express myself clearly and you understood me differently
(and that Marco's additional explanation regarding relation between Win32
and WinCE API hasn't helped to clarify that either).

It's clear that I can't call an api that doesn't exist on a specific platform.
I don't know how the crosscompiler works, maybe that's confusing me.
If I use KOL, will all the api calls be translated to arm or do I have to use ARM api's directly ?

thanks,

Paul