On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Vincent Snijders
<vsnijd...@vodafonevast.nl> wrote:

> I wonder how many entries in apache error log can be found for these links
> prior to your posting. IOW, I wonder how many people equals "Most users".

I'm pretty sure there must be a few... ;-)

Other website examples (just to name a few):
   doc.trolltech.com/
   www.wxwidgets.org/docs/
   java.sun.com/docs/
   httpd.apache.org/docs/
   docs.rubyonrails.org
   docs.joomla.org

It's not like we need a new web page or anything, it's simply a
'/docs/' alias that needs to be added to the web server or a new
'virtual' host (I think) setup for docs.freepascal.org.

Regards,
  - Graeme -