Henry Vermaak пишет:
2009/8/18 Евгений <sem-ev...@rambler.ru>:
Socket error[38]: Function not implemented

Try and write a short c program to test socket support in the kernel.
If it fails, maybe you need to re-configure (try `make menuconfig`)
and re-build your kernel to make sure that socket support is included.
 If the c program works, fpc might be at fault.

Henry

Thank you for your advice, I tried. A simple socket program written in C works. Now I don't know what to do with Pascal, i don't want to rewrite my large program in C.

database 4346 (20090818) __________

http://www.esetnod32.ru