Marcos Douglas het geskryf:

> There are HTML code inside Pascal code?

All HTML code (inside our pascal code) is tagged with class of div id's. We
 then use CSS to adjust our UI the way we want.

For inspiration of this concept, have a look at:
  http://www.csszengarden.com/

All the pages (themes) available is all build with the exact same HTML file
(nobody is allowed to change that file), just the CSS files are different.
Pretty awesome!

> Thanks for the file.
> So, you don't have any lib dependencies in your aplications?

Our CGI applications (three of them) are just one part of our complete
product. We have a desktop GUI part as well. The CGI applications reuse a
lot of code from the desktop. We implement the Model-GUI-Mediator design
pattern, to split UI code from Business Domain code. Our applications talk
to a Firebird RDBMS, and use SqlDB components, but we do *not* code for
SqlDB directly. Instead we use tiOPF (http://www.tiopf.com) which is a
Object Persistence Framework to manage all our data persistence (loading
and saving of Objects). So with a single compiler define we can switch from
Firebird to MySQL or PostgreSQL etc without a single line of code that
needs to change. We can even switch database components (eg: SqlDB ->
FBLib) with a single compiler define, and again, no lines of code need to
change.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/