-- On Mon, 5/24/10, ABorka <fpc-de...@aborka.com> wrote:

> From: ABorka <fpc-de...@aborka.com>
> Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] Powtils Apache and Windows Seven 64bits
> To: "FPC-Pascal users discussions" <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>
> Date: Monday, May 24, 2010, 1:48 PM
> On 5/24/2010 09:02, Leonardo M. Ramé
> wrote:
> > Aldo, I know it has templates, the problem I'm facing
> now is in Windows Seven 64bits, It can't read
> environment/GET/POST vars, so the GetVar function doesn't
> return anything. That's why I had to look elsewere.
> >
> > Leonardo M. Ramé
> > http://leonardorame.blogspot.com
>
> Is this a reported problem? Can you create a bug report on
> this if it is a reproduceable error?

This is the problem with POWTILS.

For fpWeb, this is what I posted in Lazarus mailing list:

I created a basic example called 'cgiproject1' consisting of only an
TFPWebModule's OnRequest method like this, with no action:

procedure TFPWebModule1.DataModuleRequest(Sender: TObject; ARequest: TRequest;
AResponse: TResponse; var Handled: Boolean);
begin
   AResponse.Content := 'Hello';
  Handled := True;
end;

Without environment vars, the result is this:

exception at 000000010003B5DC:
No REQUEST_METHOD passed from server.

If I set the environment var REQUEST_METHOD using "set REQUEST_METHOD=POST", or
"GET", the result is this:

An unhandled exception occurred at $000000010001FC05 :
EWriteError : Stream write error
$000000010001FC05
$0000000100034C77
$0000000100037D54
$0000000100033DCA
$00000001000015DE main, line 13 of giproject1.lpr

It doesn't matter if I set QUERY_STRING and PATH_INFO, the result is the same.